Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
The Weekend Contact Center Supervisor will be responsible for the performance and day-to-day operations of all weekend activity (Friday — Sunday). As a Contact Center Supervisor, you will collaborate with the Mission Center Director, Associate Director, Quality Manager, VOB Supervisor, other Supervisors, and other department leadership to ensure all targets are exceed and 100% compliance in all aspects of the operation.
- Responsible for full census of all inpatient facilities and 100% capacity utilization of our outpatient/MAT programs
- Demonstrate leadership, professionalism, and uncompromising ethical behavior always
- Listen to a minimum of four calls per month per Treatment Advisor along with live listening weekly
- Spend a minimum of 8 hours a month live listening to calls
- Identifying challenges impacting your team’s performance and training them accordingly
- Ensure all FinPay protocols are followed 100% of the time
- Reviewing all VOB’s and Pre-Screen prior to a patient’s admission
- Collaborate with BDO leadership, facility leadership, billing leadership, and operations leadership to optimize and enhance all processes and procedures
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to ensure proper scheduling of team to achieve 95% SLA or greater
- Follows all RCA and department-specific policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be coachable and work well with all levels of management
- Must perform ad hoc requests as directed by Associate Director and Contact Center Director
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years minimum of Contact Center experience or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- If in Recovery, must have 18 months of continuous sobriety
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Experience working in a substance abuse or mental health
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff, strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Leadership: Effective at building support and promoting success in a team-centered environment which functions using a shared vision.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stressful and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from experience.
Work Environment: Works in a professional office setting and is sitting most of the day. Ability to work along, independently, and within a team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: None to minimal travel