Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Vice President of Product Development and Marketing — GENETWORx
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in COVID-19, pharmacogenetic testing, and personalized health, GENETWORx is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory. That accreditation is the gold standard awarded to clinical laboratories that exceed inspection qualifications and ensure a consistent level of service that positively impacts patient care. Owned by Recovery Centers of America, GENETWORx quickly pivoted in March 2020 to become a leading provider of COVID-19 tests. GENETWORx offers 99% accurate diagnostic tests, antibody tests, testing and reporting software, on-site testing management and more for universities and colleges, long term care facilities, Fortune 500 companies, and more.
The Vice President of Product Development and Marketing for GENETWORx will be part of the broader Recovery Centers of America Marketing team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the GENETWORx team based in VA.
Recovery Centers of America/GENETWORx is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic Vice President of Product Development and Marketing looking to grow their career and to grow our laboratory business.
The VP should have experience growing a young, revenue-generating entrepreneurial company to a large, multi-pronged business in a short period of time. Extensive experience in both B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) preferred. The VP will be responsible for evolving the lab’s brand in the B2B and B2C space, researching and identifying market opportunities and target audiences, and creating new products and services. The VP should have extensive experience in creating new products and services packages and sold to business and consumers in a succinct and compelling manner. From print to web collateral to presentations, the VP will be instrumental in crafting the sales pitch and reasons to choose GENETWORx for our multiple, and growing, products and services.
This position is for someone currently in a Director, Vice President, Senior Vice President or CMO position, or the equivalent. If you have vision, the ability to develop strategy, and the skills to lead others and execute to bring that strategy to life, this is a position for you.
- Meet and exceed aggressive company-wide goals around sales of GENETWORx products and services.
- Build the brand as the predominant provider of COVID-19 and pharmacogenetic services in the US.
- Create and package products and services which will aggressively grow the business GENETWORx does within the spaces of COVID, pharmacogenetic testing and additional healthcare services to B2B, B2C and B2G (business to government) clients.
- Partner closely with Sales to identify and fulfill the Sales team’s needs to sell the GENETWORx products and services and differentiate them in the marketplace
- Responsible for ensuring our website, collateral, advertising and sales pitches are accurate and represent our products and services effectively. This is inclusive of writing the content.
- In partnership with agencies and the larger Marketing team, plan and execute advertising campaigns to grow sales via digital and traditional advertising efforts with new clients and existing clients
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products, and services, including hands-on copywriting for a multitude of channels
- Manage the creative distribution process, ensuring that our messaging is cohesive and organized across all marketing and advertising efforts
- Independently manage the needs of the GENETWORx business professionally, while determining what additional resources may be required as the company grows
- Manage a budget in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting
- Analyze real-time and trending performance, have a strong handle on the KPIs of the business and share your analysis throughout the organization
- Partner closely with the call center, sales team, lab operations and more across the organization to ensure our strategy, execution and results are on point
- Conduct market research on other laboratories and identify opportunities to improve or expand upon our services
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging advertising opportunities in all channels
- Organize and present planning and results presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in very hands on roles creating and crafting products and services for B2B and B2C companies, ideally, but not required, in the healthcare space
- Expertise strategizing and executing complex cross- channel marketing campaigns, inclusive of digital (PPC, SEO, Social) and traditional (TV, radio, out of home, print, etc.) channels for both B2B and B2C companies
- Expertise delivering significant individual contributions by way of accomplishing multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in writing professionally for internal communications as well as external facing communications and collateral to potential and existing clients
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce in order to track and improve the impact of our marketing efforts
- Experience establishing a new brand in a way which results in quickly growing brand awareness and a strong reputation
- Experience instituting and participating in an organized creative development process for campaigns
- Extensive experience writing professionally, inclusive of web content, emails, internal and external presentations, and marketing material. Examples of writings will be required.
- Very strong project management skills is a must.
- Solid mathematical aptitude. Ability to analyze complex datasets, understanding major KPIs in different broadcast channels.
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies.
- Communication with executive leaders of the company in a daily function.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and, ideally, Salesforce and Marketo
- Some experience with WordPress a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, or any related field from an accredited institution, MBA in Marketing or a similar field preferred.
Leadership: Leads by example with integrity, respect and professionalism at all times. Remains dedicated to our cause and goals.
Branding: Experience growing a brand and brand reputation/management
Customer Service: Meets internal and external customers’ needs in timely, effective manner. Proactive, driven, and professional.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work in a professional office space
Travel: Some travel to the lab in VA and elsewhere will be required (<25% of the time)