What’s in it for You:
- An opportunity to work for a mission driven organization United Against Addiction
- An opportunity for growth and development in a company projecting to grow 400% next year
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time
- Full time and flexible scheduling
- Give back to your community by helping those suffering from the disease of addiction the opportunity to accept care, recover, and begin to heal
What We Do:
As the heart and soul of our organization, our Team consists exclusively of top professionals in the field, whose commitment and passion are unwavering — and unparalleled.
At Recovery Centers of America, we inspire, motivate, and provide a level of quality care that is reaching new heights. We admit our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We answer the phone in 10 seconds or less, we verify insurance immediately, and have transportation in your driveway in 2 hours or less where possible. We provide patients with a complete continuum of care, including medically monitored detox, residential inpatient, partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient (IOP), and general outpatient (GOP) at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment. We are in-network with many major insurance providers minimizing out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family. Our facilities are 5-star, beautiful, safe, and comfortable environments designed to treat our patients with the dignity and respect they deserve to battle the disease of addiction.
We provide three (3) weeks of in-classroom training to help you learn insurance, ASAM, program and services information, database and systems training, and many other topics to help you excel in your role. Additionally, you are supported daily by a team of dedicated Team Leads, Sr. Team Leads, Supervisors, and Quality Coaches to help you grow and advance your skills.
What We Need:
We need energetic, passionate, detailed oriented Care Advocates to accept inbound calls from our patients, their loved ones, and referents of RCA. Your responsibility will be to comfort, motivate, and inspire our patients to accept help into our care. Exceptional customer service, problem solving, and communication skills are a must along with being able to show compassion and empathy to every person you come in contact with as a Care Advocate. The qualities we are looking for in our Care Advocates:
- Passionate about Saving Lives
- Takes Initiative
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
- Action Focused
- Commitment to Lifelong Learning
- Dedicated Teammate
What You Will Do:
As the initial point of contact with RCA clients the Care Advocate is responsible for handling inbound calls (and/or emails, chats, texts, etc.) in the RCA Mission Center to screen individuals for treatment and eligibility for admissions to an RCA substance abuse and addiction facility.
The Care Advocate will exercise compassion and care in every single interaction while coordinating client admissions to an RCA facility.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Promptly receives and processes inbound call center interactions via phone, email, chat and/or text, and referrals from referents
- Following defined policies and procedures, responsible for all phases of the Admissions process from providing program and services information and triage to completing the intake process for admission including, but not limited to:
- Pre-screens patients for treatment, identifying psychosocial, mental health and medical issues
- Ensures intake documentation is accurate in the RCA salesforce.com system and other related systems/technologies
- Reviews and understands insurance eligibility, determines which benefits are available to client, and communicates options to client
Works collaboratively with the Mission Center staff, field sales team, the facility, and professionals in the community to support desired outcome for the patient
Adheres to service levels, goals and metrics that measure the performance off the Mission Center, its staff and its services
Adheres to all regulatory and compliance policies while exhibiting nothing but compassion, professionalism and care for the client at all times.
Will adhere to quality assurance guidelines as evidenced by monthly call reviews, daily maintenance of all systems, email, staff communication, and maintain up to date required training.
- High school or GED Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic, compassionate and professional care for individuals in need