Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Work on a deal team consisting of 3 other team members directly reporting to the senior executive team. Responsibilities include analyzing strategic opportunities across all areas of the healthcare industry andinvestment opportunities ranging from $5 million to $100 million in enterprise value. Transactions will include buy-side, sell-side, minority investment and joint venture opportunities for real estate and corporate transactions.
- Collect and track industry market information; including competitive landscape at both a national and regional levels. Including monitoring financial performance of publicly traded competition and operational performance of privately owned competitors.
- Work with business leaders and executive team members to develop pitch books and financial and operational presentations.
- Participate and support the underwriting, due diligence and closing of an array of addon acquisitions.
- Coordinate internal due diligence process and assistance functional due diligence teams, including legal, finance & accounting, tax, human resources, operations, IT, commercial and strategy, and external advisors.
- Develop financial models for potential acquisition targets and new business lines.
- Collect and analyze business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to other members of the development team.
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver products developed by the business development team.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare materials for the Board, CEO and other senior executives.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Python, Java, or .NET, not required, but would be considered a strength
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- A key competency of the role is the ability to create and continuously refine complex operational and valuation based financial models.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering, computer science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected