Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: The Accountant/Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the Corporate month end close duties, including but not limited to, preparing and maintaining financial schedules for assigned departments, maintaining the fixed asset ledger, completing assigned balance sheet reconciliations, and reconciling employee credit cards. This role will also assist in the year end external audit and partner with the department heads of their assigned departments on the annual budget. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a demonstrated knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance is a must.
- Assists with month-end close duties for multiple Corporate departments
- Completes monthly bank reconciliations
- Verification and coding corporate operating expenses in the expense management system
- Reconciles various Balance Sheet accounts
- Manages the reconciliation of employee credit card expenses
- Assists with annual budgeting process
- Assists with Year-end external audit
- Maintain the fixed asset subledger and reconcile to the General Ledger
- Assist with operating sites’ general ledger including monthly reconciliations and account analysis.
- Additional duties as requested
- Continually seeks ways to improve financial processes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task
Flexibility: Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
Problem Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analyses, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new standards.
Integrity: Uphold personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Time Management: Uses his or her time effectively and efficiently; concentrates his or her efforts on the most important priorities; adeptly handles several tasks at once.
Work Environment: Temporarily Remote (COVID-19). May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected