Sr. Paid Digital Marketing Manager
Paid Digital Marketing Manager — Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, RCA has expanded to include 17 facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment. The team at RCA is one of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working teams you’ll find, and the RCA Marketing team is no exception.
Existing entirely in-house, the RCA Marketing team, based in King of Prussia, PA, is tasked with portraying the heart and soul of the company, our mission and the positive impact addiction treatment can have on the lives of not only patients but their loved ones as well. The Paid Digital Marketing Manager for Recovery Centers of America will play a key role in that task.
Are you a paid digital marketing rock star who has proven experience mastering the digital marketing space for direct-to-consumer marketing? If you want to leave your mark on a growing company through cutting-edge digital marketing, all while helping others–this role is for you.
The Paid Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing digital paid advertising efforts for Recovery Centers of America, such as paid search, paid social, and display ads, including research, strategy, optimization, analysis and execution. This individual will also work closely with SEO and social media counterparts. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this position will be responsible for driving our growth goals through digital marketing efforts.
The Recovery Centers of America Paid Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, managing, optimizing and reporting on paid digital marketing strategies to support the direct-to-consumer marketing efforts for Recovery Centers of America. The Paid Digital Marketing Manager will develop strategy and manage execution to drive traffic to our sites and generate high conversion. This individual will manage seven-digit monthly budgets, spanning multiple regionalized campaigns, for paid digital marketing campaigns to support business goals.
With a strong grasp of digital paid media best practices, the Paid Digital Marketing Manager will be able to develop and perform A/B tests, analyze on-page content, assist in the creation of new landing pages, make recommendations for improving on-page performance, utilize geofencing / retargeting and more. This individual will perform extensive research, analyze trends to drive actionable insights and results, and produce meaningful reports for the management team.
- Manage large budgets for regionalized multi-channel paid marketing campaigns to drive significant growth for all Recovery Centers of America locations.
- Manage Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.), Display Ads, Retargeting campaigns, Geotargeted ads, Video ads, and more.
- Perform day-to-day paid digital marketing campaign activities including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, testing, optimization, campaign extension, etc.
- Track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns against performance KPIs.
- Create reports to communicate performance to key internal stakeholders and make recommendations for improving performance.
- Design landing pages and constantly A/B test new creatives along with ad copy to improve conversion rate and achieve an optimal ROAS.
- Create best-in-class paid social media ad campaigns to drive engagement and leads.
- Identify optimization opportunities based on data analysis, industry standards, and independent research.
- Ongoing keyword research and optimizations, including search query mining, advanced usage of negative keywords and keyword expansion.
- Liaison with graphic designers, web developers and Marketing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Paid Search, Display & Re-targeting campaigns, preferably in both B2C and B2B roles, with six- or seven-digit annual budgets that you were responsible for optimizing. Experience on the agency or client side.
- Google Ads Certified.
- Expertise on the evolution and use of Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo, Google Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Conversion, Goal and Event tracking.
- Experience with designing and setting up A/B tests in landing page platforms like Unbounce.
- Expertise on all Social Media channels, driving record engagement and lead volume.
- Basic understanding of web standards, analytics and SEO.
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with solid decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with strong project and time management skills.
- Laser focused attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as an articular and positive problem-solving attitude.
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms.