Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America is looking for an experienced Software Application Support Specialist to join the IS Team. The desired candidate will manage a suite of business software applications from system administration, to training, to documentation. We are looking for an individual that is driven by their eagerness to learn, discover and support the application end user. The desired candidate will not only be technical but great on customer service skills, communication, and collaboration. This individual will be the face of the application, so customer service is key to ensure all customer’s questions/concerns are addressed quickly and in an efficient manner.
- Managing a suite of business software applications (i.e. Docusign, Authorize.net, RCA Intranet, Access Control, etc.) regarding system administration, training, and documentation.
- Provide software support via phone, e-mail, or in person.
- Manage all requests from project to break/fix through the RCA ticketing system. Everything must be documented in a timely and efficient manner for reporting purposes.
- Ensuring that all software is current with versioning/patching and communicating upgrades/fixes to all affected end users.
- Identifying and resolving any technical issues with the software by working with the Help Desk and/or Infrastructure teams if necessary.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each supported application.
- Liaise with the business lines on business requirements and potential technology improvements or emerging technology needs. Establish close partnerships with each business line.
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform testing.
- Develop deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure, systems integration, and data load activity.
- Participate in vendor due diligence and perform vendor ongoing monitoring.
- Provide training to the users regarding any system upgrades.
- Test software products and general software QA.
- Travel to RCA facilities as needed for installation, training, and support.
- Maintaining and updating technical or end user training documents.
- Utilize the RCA Change Management policy when necessary to ensure all events planned/unplanned are documented appropriately and have the required leadership approvals to make any necessary changes.
- On-call for break/fix outside of standard business hours.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or 5+ years in IS support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail, patience, and ability to multi-task.
- Healthcare setting experience preferred.
- Working with ticketing systems.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Corporate office or other RCA facilities.