Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a highly capable Service Desk Analyst to assess and optimize the performance of our end-user IT systems and software. You will be analyzing the performance of IT systems, resolving IT equipment and software issues, and providing first and second level of IT support to our staff members and personnel.
To ensure success as a service desk analyst, you should exhibit sound knowledge of IT system analysis and experience in an IT support role. A first-class service desk analyst will be someone whose IT expertise results in enhanced end-user support and system performance.
Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Testing and analyzing IT system and software performance.
- Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via email and phone, or at the office.
- Prioritizing and resolving IT concerns and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Avoiding service interruptions by performing system installations, updates, and maintenance procedures.
- Preparing training manuals and FAQ materials for easy-access end-user guidance.
- Documenting processes and maintaining service desk records.
- Making recommendations to optimize IT performance and to prevent future problems.
- Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that IT needs are met.
- Keeping informed of advancements in IT.
Service Desk Analyst Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- At least two years’ experience in an IT performance analysis and end-user support role.
- In-depth and current knowledge of computer programs and hardware.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) and task management software.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.