Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Systems Manager, the Senior Systems Engineer must demonstrate knowledge of several areas, including Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Administration, Azure, Office 365 VMWare, and Citrix. Existing understanding of Citrix technologies, including XenApp, Xen Desktop, Provisioning Servers, and StoreFront, are required. The Senior Systems Engineer will serve as the escalation point for Service Desk personnel in troubleshooting end-user issues. In-depth knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, primary application, system, network troubleshooting, and intermediate knowledge of VMware and vSphere required. Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and trends and new developments for the technologies deployed/supported.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Active Directory (identification and authorization), and computer Virtualization (VMware) in support of an enterprise network.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve Servers’ issues (Windows 2012, 2016, 2019), E-mail Services (O365, Mimecast), Active Directory Management, Azure. Citrix technologies (Citrix Cloud, Xen Desktop, VDI Solutions), Security and Spyware Protection (Sophos, Cisco Umbrella).
- Operate and maintain system patches, software, storage, and hardware systems.
- Can work during non-working hours and or weekends required to support on-call, maintenance windows, or emergency.
- Extensive AD experience
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Serve as an escalation point for Service Desk personnel to troubleshoot end-user issues with exceptional customer service.
- Develop and maintain customer-focused relationships with all personnel by exhibiting a high level of collaboration, timely communication, and responsiveness.
- Five or more years of Windows Server Administration experience, including solid systems administrator experience with Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server in a virtual environment (with technologies such as VMware – vSphere).
- Directory Services — Active Directory/LDAP
- Public Cloud Providers
- Experience with the following technologies and applications is a plus: AWS, Hyperconverged Technology, IDaaS, SaaS, Veeam,
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD (MFA, Intune, SSO)
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to interact and work effectively with senior executive management, technical resources, business stakeholders, and end-users. Strong customer service skills.
- Must be self-starter, multi-task, possess a sense of urgency, and take ownership of a problem or project at hand.
- Proven ability to multi-task between operational and project-related work efforts
- 5+ years Direct experience working with Server and Storage Technology
- Strong documentation skills working with business and technical requirements
- Experience in defining and documenting technology processes and solutions
- MCSAMCSE (preferred)
- Experience working in a Healthcare Environment