Senior Producer Writer
Recovery Centers of America is seeking an experienced, passionate producer/writer to join our digital platform’s content production team.
We’re looking for someone who is a quick, results-oriented producer/writer to create engaging, cutting-edge content for our exciting new digital health platform. The job requires acute attention to detail, creative drive, and a solution-oriented attitude. The ideal candidate is an experienced, passionate storyteller. They should have proven media production expertise and be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-platform digital production environment. They’ll have the opportunity to generate original story ideas, develop fresh angles for a variety of content, and take part in brainstorming sessions with the digital health team. The job is great opportunity for any producer/writer seeking to elevate their creative skills and talents.
- Write and produce high quality content on a variety of topics utilizing a variety of media formats.
- Proficient in script writing and producing content from concept to completion.
- An instinct for identifying stories that complement our platform.
- Write/produce daily content in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with executive producer and members of the content team.
- Must be able to handle a variety of projects with strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Must understand how to create and optimize content for digital and social platforms.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create highly engaging content for a wide variety of categories within the digital platform.
- Must be able to work occasional odd hours, nights or weekends.
- Three-Four years of content/broadcast writing and/or producing experience preferred; more experience a plus.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent.
- Excellent writing skills-style, language, accuracy, and organization.
- Ability to write/produce quality work quickly.
- Flexibility to adapt content according to feedback from the digital health team.
- Attitude- must be cooperative and team-oriented.
- Ability to envision a concept and turn it into reality.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.
*Please submit a sample of your work/reel (via link) with the job application.
King of Prussia