Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
The Senior Logistics Planner at Recovery Centers of America is on the front line in the fight against addiction every day. The Senior Logistics Planner works under the direction of the Transportation Manager to ensure we are committed and compliant to all patient safety and driver safety standards. This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing all RCA transportation for our Inpatient, Outpatient, and MAT programs to ensure company assets are managed correctly to fulfill our brand promise to our patients.
While coordinating patient admissions the Senior Logistics Planner will work with the Mission Center, RCA drivers, our patients, and support staff to ensure pick-ups occur on time and without incident. Additionally, the role will work under the direction of the Transportation Manager to develop and implement global processes and best practices to ensure standardization were applicable occurs with all RCA facilities.
As a growing, healthcare company there are opportunities for the Senior Logistics Planner to manage teams, attend training sessions, coach and mentor others, join in quality control sessions and lead projects critical to the growth of the company. This is an opportunity for someone looking to advance their career to a management position.
- Demonstrate leadership, professionalism, and uncompromising ethical behavior always
- Helps manage the daily work and safety of all RCA drivers
- Monitors, measures effectiveness, and adjusts where needed the daily routing of RCA vehicles
- Develop and execute tactical plans to achieve strategic goals and maintain our brand promise to our patients, their families, and referents
- Prepare detailed reports for management, operations, and finance on transportation costs and outcomes
- Train, develop, and motivate staff and team members to improve current performance and prepare them for future responsibilities
- Collect date, analyze, and present solutions to management to help optimize all transportation within RCA
- Negotiate and secure carrier contracts based on need to ensure brand promise is maintained to all patients
- Help create, implement, and maintain technological systems and solutions to ensure 100% of all transportation is managed from the Mission Center
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of logistics, supply chain management, or fleet management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. Salesforce experience a plus
- Experience with supply chain or fleet management software solutions
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
Leadership: Effective at building support and promoting success in a team-centered environment which functions using a shared vision.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stressful and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from experience.
Work Environment: Works in a professional office setting and is sitting most of the day. Ability to work along, independently, and within a team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: None to minimal travel