Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America is growing and looking for an HRIS Rockstar! Our IS team is seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst who is passionate about innovating, scaling, automating, and driving efficiencies through our HR system. The Senior HRIS Analyst is a critical technical and strategic adviser to the business and internal client community. This important role is a resource for our HR system, working with HR, Payroll and other functional teams to provide creative solutions and long-term vision.
- Partner with Chief Human Resource Officer, HR Business Partners, and staff user groups to identify, define requirements for a recruiting and HRIS system
- Develop requirements into RFP
- Ownership of the conversion existing HRIS systems for recruiting and all HR functions
- Ownership of entire HRIS platforms, interfaces, support and innovation
- Understanding of project management principles and life cycle.
- Partner with HRIS Manager to continuously optimize our HR systems and implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use of these tools.
- Regularly evaluate current state of systems and proactively identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholder feedback and buy-in.
- Partner with external vendors, users and other internal partners on data and systems projects, integration and analytics; ensuring the integrity of HRIS data and security.
- Perform HRIS functional lead responsibilities such as gathering requirements in design sessions, configuration and unit testing, supporting end to end testing, and managing appropriate training and integrations as needed.
- Provide end-user support; develop and maintain associated procedures, guidelines and documentation; and train end-users on new functionality, processes and reporting.
- Monitor and configure current Business Processes and create new ones as needed.
- Partner in the research, roll-out, and adoption of new HRIS System functionality and the regression testing of regular system updates/releases.
- Lead regular annual projects such as benefits open enrollment and compensation planning.
- Assist with security role identification, assignment and maintenance.
- Assist in conducting internal data and security audits and participate in internal audit reviews.
- Frequently provide status updates to IS and HR leadership on in progress work items and broader roadmap projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with demonstrated ability implementing and optimizing HR systems and working across multiple facets of HR (such as Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent, etc.) to support the day-to-day operations of our People & Culture team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, HRIS, Business Administration, IT/IS, MIS or related field preferred.
- Deep understanding of the various HRIS platforms and all business functions support by those platforms (business objects, organizations, business processes, tenant setup, integrations, security, etc.).
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for process excellence: You take initiative. You possess self-motivation and can work with little or no supervision. When you need support or guidance, you’re not shy to ask. Continuous improvement is your middle name and you’re committed to relentlessly enhancing our HR systems and processes to increase efficiency and system effectiveness while delivering the best employee experience.
- You’re flexible: You roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve. You have the ability to work well under pressure and make informed decisions.
- Your tech savvy: You’re not only comfortable with technology — you ‘excel’ at it. You have demonstrated experience using HR systems and advanced skills in working with all programs in the Microsoft suite, especially excel, to simplify and propel your work. You have strong technical aptitude and an analytical mindset with ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues as well as quickly adapt to learn new systems and processes.
- You’re a multi-tasking machine: You’ve demonstrated the ability to balance and manage multiple shifting priorities with accuracy, efficiency, and in a timely manner due to your strong organization skills. You have demonstrated skills in process improvement and project implementation.
- You collaborate: You’re the consummate team player, able to build strong relationships and effectively partner with other team members to achieve results. You understand how your work (& the way you communicate it) is important to other people. You can effectively work with all levels of management and possess negotiation skills to help drive decisions.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected