Senior Financial Analyst
The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, financial reporting and analysis and other special projects as assigned. The position will work under the administrative direction of and report directly to the Controller.
- Responsible for the operating sites’ general ledger including monthly reconciliations and account analysis.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary ledger accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Partner with site CEO and department heads in preparing site and/or departmental budgets
- Work closely with site CEO’s
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Provide training and support around facility purchasing procedures, expense reporting and other internal processes.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the sites performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Review general ledger coding of AP transactions, expense reports, purchasing card recs, etc. related to sites.
- Other special projects as requested by the supervisor.
- Must have a Finance or Accounting degree and at least 5 years relevant experience
- CPA is a plus.
- MBA is a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.