Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the U.S. We’re on a mission to save 1,000,000 lives one neighborhood at a time, providing treatment for addiction and mental health disorders that is as affordable and accessible as the treatment for other diseases. When you have an unrelenting passion for what you do, it isn’t a job, it’s a calling. A career in recovery is motivating, inspiring, and rewarding.
Recovery Centers of America is looking for a bright, self-motivated, eager-to-learn and very experienced Salesforce Administrator to become a part of our Salesforce team. We use Salesforce in a variety of ways with our Contact Center being our biggest group of users. We need someone to deliver excellence in consistent administration and support of Salesforce including but not limited to: managing users, profiles and roles; customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts; manage, test, and implement workflow triggers, validation rules, alerts, automated email responses, managing and building reports etc. Your focus will be on delivering awesome results that can be implemented quickly and used by our team. We love trying new things and seeing what works, pushing the envelope to deliver the best customer and user experience possible.
Reporting to the Director of Salesforce the Salesforce Administrator must demonstrate the ability to work with our users to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management. You will work with various departments and focus on development of new applications and enhancements, as well as support of existing systems. We are looking for someone that has Salesforce developer skills or a desire to learn Salesforce development skills. This is a permanentposition and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
In addition to Salesforce directly the Salesforce Administrator is also responsible for development and support of other systems used by our 24×7 call center. The largest of those systems is the five9 cloud call center system. Five9 is used for all inbound and outbound calls from our contact center, and several other departments. Finally, there are various AppExchange applications requiring integration and support.
- Provide consistent administration and support of Salesforce including but not limited to: managing users, profiles and roles; customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts; manage, test, and implement workflow triggers, validation rules, alerts, automated email responses, managing and building reports etc.
- Provide consistent operational oversite and administration to call center suite including five9, and integrated CSI components for Quality Management and Workforce Management
- Troubleshoot problems and manage ongoing support requests from users
- Manage Salesforce data security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Manage all integrated third-party extensions
- Develop and maintain documentation of system configuration and customization
- Create ‘how-to’ internal guides and relevant trainings
- Design, develop and deliver reports to measure Salesforce uses and impact
- Perform ongoing data cleaning, data de-duping, and data quality assurance to ensure data quality and integrity and data security
- Coordinate and lead user onboarding and ongoing training sessions and support
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
- Salesforce certifications (ADM 201) and/or (ADM 301)
- Salesforce Telephony Integration experience a plus
- Salesforce developer skills preferred or desire to learn and grow Salesforce development skills
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality Experience integrating with Salesforce preferred Familiarity with the AppExchange and experience with other third-party applications
- Creating and maintaining automation processes including validation and workflow rules and Process Builder
- Ability to communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical staff
- Strong teaching skills and the ability to design engaging workshops for learning professionals
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills and demonstrated project management experience; ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected