Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
The Procurement Specialist role at Recovery Centers of America (RCA) will support the centralized procurement function by being a main administrative point of contact for the various procurement activities across the entire RCA network. The ideal candidate will have strong data entry experience, a sharp attention to detail, sound judgement, and the ability to exhibit a basic understanding of the procurement process as a whole. RCA is looking for a proven team player who can prove their ability to function well in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Be the main administrative point of contact for Purchase Requisition processing and follow-up
- Perform administrative assignments to oversee Purchase Orders in Concur
- Assist the various site and corporate contacts with ordering and pricing
- Update and maintain Procurement Department files with specific focus on keeping compliance items such as proof of insurance, W9 forms, and status of contracts current
- Look for savings opportunities by seeking to leverage all supply chain opportunities available to RCA
- Perform research on potential new vendors as requested
- Review current contracts and judge performance of vendors on guaranteed price and services standards
- Help to develop and maintain process for continuous quality improvement of critical supply chain
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or 2-3 years’ experience in a purchasing or supply chain role
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office; Knowledge of Sage Intacct a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected