Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
The Patient and Employee Engagement Manager is responsible for the strategy, development, coordination, and delivery of initiatives that amplify the patient and employee experience and increase employee engagement. This role is focused on the overall experience we deliver to our patients and employees in the Mission Center, with a focus on employee retention and department culture.
The role will report into the Director of the Mission Center and will partner closely with department and organizational leadership. The candidate will be an innovator, collaborator, influencer, and change agent who will execute the strategy to ensure every patient receives an exceptional experience, and that RCA is an employer of choice.
- Responsible for full census of all inpatient facilities and 100% capacity utilization of our Digital/MAT programs
- Demonstrate leadership, professionalism, and uncompromising ethical behavior always
- Lead and create an employee engagement strategy in partnership with key stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining attrition levels below 15% through partnership with Training, Quality, Human Resources, and departmental leadership
- Collaborate with operational leadership to increase employee retention and engagement
- Directs and oversees all employee engagement surveys
- Supports talent acquisition strategy and process
- Formally and informally coach and train leaders on how to engage employees
- Coordinates with Quality and Training to ensure all measures are taken to offer RCA programs and services where applicable
- Serves a liaison to ensure department processes and protocol are always developed and executed with a patient first focus
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years in leadership, management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- If in Recovery, must have 19 months of continuous sobriety
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Leadership: Effective at building support and promoting success in a team-centered environment which functions using a shared vision.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stressful and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from experience.
Work Environment: Works in a professional office setting and is sitting most of the day. Ability to work along, independently, and within a team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: None to minimal travel