N00335 – Procurement Master Data Specialist
The Procurement Master Data Specialist role at Recovery Centers of America (RCA) will support the centralized procurement function by working with leaders and teams to define, develop and implement leading practices in master data and support new technology to drive continuous improvement to attain and maintain performance targets. This position will contribute to the development of the Procurement organizations master data strategy. This position will support the adoption and development of new systems and work to ensure Master Data framework and governance is adhered to. The ideal candidate will be able to encourage effective change across the organization by promoting adoption of master data solutions and best practices. The ideal candidate will have a general background in supply chain or master data management and have the ability to identify and implement strategic business opportunities for data governance. RCA is looking for a proven team player who is looking to gain experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
The Procurement Master Data Specialist supports excellence in procurement by:
- Contributing to the development of the Master Data strategy and road map, critical tasks and performance targets for Supply Chain and the broader organization
- Assist with the adoption and deployment of new systems and ensure ongoing operation
- Provide support with defining new ways of working, enabling systems, tools and templates and reporting dashboards
- Responsible for creating and maintain RCA’s item master data catalog and ensuring appropriate data structure
- Responsible for vendor master data updates and governance. Including but not limited to administering the vendor onboarding process, vendor creation and updates
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to identify and address issues, glean insights from users and drive focus on continuous improvement in the master data space
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in supply chain or business administration
- 5+ years of experience in procurement or supply chain preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency required in preparing and analyzing complex data sets for problem solving purposes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Superior time management skills
- Understanding of Master Data Management principles and best practices.
- General understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain best practices
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (ex. Tact/diplomacy, listening, consulting.)
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships especially with internal stakeholders
- Strong planning, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and prioritize workload due to multiple simultaneous projects
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend limited time on their feet, and have very limited interactions with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected