Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: The Accounts Payable Team Lead role at Recovery Centers of America (RCA) will support the centralized accounts payable function for the various activities across the entire RCA network. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience–excellent attention to detail required along with good listening/interpersonal, and communication skills. RCA is looking for a proven team player who can consistently exhibit their ability to function well in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the accounts payable function including but not limited to: setting up vendors, collecting and detailing W9’s, 1099-Misc (prepare, mail, and file), entering invoices, reviewing aging’s, and weekly check run tasks.
- Maintain monthly critical entries and tracking.
- Perform specific administrative tasks within the Concur procure-to-pay software.
- Research and respond to vendors and internal partners to identify and resolve payment issues.
- Any other duties as requested by management
Experience & Education:
- 5+ years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Sage Intacct and SAP Concur Expense, Invoice and Purchase request is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Excellent time management skills and sharp attention to detail required
- Knowledge: General math skills
- Attention to Detail: High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, confidentiality, and organizational skills.
- Analytical: Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Work Ethic: Stress and time management skills; demonstrates a sense of urgency; meets deadlines, and works independently
- Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Travel: Travel will be minimal, if at all.