N00170 – Contact Center Senior Team Lead
The Senior Team Leader will serve as the lead subject matter expert on business rules and policies as well as spend a maximum of 50% of their time taking inbound phone calls. The Team Leader receives and appropriately expedites calls from Care Advocates and serves as a 2nd voice to help patients access care with RCA. The Senior Team Leader serves as a mentor and coach for the Team Leads and Care Advocates helping the Regional Supervisors with coaching sessions, one-on-ones, and training. The Senior Team Lead will also serve as additional liaison between the Mission Center and facility. The Senior Team Leader is a developmental role in preparing for a Supervisory position within the Mission Center and individuals in this role will participate in leadership development opportunities, workshops, and trainings to develop their leadership skills for advancement at RCA.
- Responsible for full census of all our inpatient facilities, and 100% capacity utilization of our outpatient/MAT programs
- Successfully performs Team Lead job duties as outlined in Team Lead job description
- Demonstrate leadership, professional, and uncompromising ethical behavior always
- Listen to a minimum of four calls per month per Care Advocate. Two remotely and two live side by side.
- Audit a minimum of 10 cases per month per Advocate and collaborate with Regional Supervisor to provide feedback on performance improvement
- Spend 50% of your shift walking the floor, helping Care Advocates in real time with insurance and other questions, and serving as an expeditor to take over calls and help someone access care who might otherwise be resistent
- Manage daily bed board along with supervisors and provide staff with bed availability
- Ensure BD Support is answered within 5-minute response adherence and ensure follow up on each referral daily
- Serves as a liaison between the Mission Center and site to have readmits cleared, medical records approved, or any other interactions needed to expedite patients accessing care with RCA
- Ensure Service Level of 100% across all mediums (chat, text, web forms, phone)
- Remains up to date on all required Relias E-Learning and classroom trainings
- Understands industry terminology including narcotic medication classifications
- Follows all RCA and department-specific policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates Leadership
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be coachable and work well with all levels of management
- Must perform ad hoc request as directed by Supervisor of Contact Center Director
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years minimum of Contact Center experience or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- If in Recovery, must have 19 months of continuous sobriety
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Experience working in a substance abuse facility, Crisis Center, Emergency Room, Triage unit, EMT, or 911 Call Center environment
- Experience (professionally or personally) in the treatment of addiction or mental health
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff, strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Experience with InContact and Dialer technologies
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Leadership: Effective at building support and promoting success in a team-centered environment which functions using a shared vision.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stressful and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from experience.
Work Environment: Works in a professional office setting and is sitting most of the day. Ability to work along, independently, and within a team.
Physical Demands: The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: None to minimal travel