N00167 – Customer Service Advocate
The Mission Center Customer Service Advocates at Recovery Centers of America are on the front line in the fight against addiction every day. As the first point of contact for someone looking for help for themselves or a loved one, patient, or caregiver, the Customer Service Advocate’s objective is getting the person in need help within a Recovery Centers of America substance abuse and addiction facility.
The Customer Service Advocate exercises compassion, empathy, passion and care in every interaction (calls, emails, texts, chats, etc.) and is expected to answer general questions and triage calls accordingly and/or provide resources and information upon request. They will also handle callers who have not yet been admitted to a facility, but are still in need of help as well as loved ones of those already in treatment.
As a growing, passionate healthcare company there are opportunities for Customer Service Advocates to manage teams, attend training sessions, coach and mentor others, partake in quality control sessions and lead projects critical to the growth of the company. This is an opportunity for someone looking to advance their career to a management position, or someone already in a management position who would like to continue to manage.
- Promptly receives and processes inbound call center interactions via phone, email, chat and/or text with passion, compassion, energy and care
- Follows defined policies and procedures for providing program and services information and appropriate triaging of inbound calls
- Works collaboratively with the Contact Center staff, field sales team, the facility, and professionals to support desired outcome for the caller
- Adheres to service levels, goals and metrics that measure the performance off the Contact Center, its staff and its services
- Adheres to all regulatory and compliance policies while exhibiting nothing but compassion, professionalism and care for the client at all times
- Will adhere to quality assurance guidelines as evidenced by monthly call reviews, daily maintenance of all systems, email, staff communication, and maintain up to date required training.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ideally, 2+ year’s minimum professional experience in the field of healthcare, customer service or sales in a call center environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. Salesforce experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic and compassionate care for individuals in need
- Previous inbound call center experience preferred
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stress and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from their experience.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected