Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
* Obtain pertinent information from first time testers to input in database system.
* Educate staff members on proper testing measures and safety guidelines
* Issue self-administered test kits to staff members
* Safely collect test kits for shipping to laboratory
* Maintain accountability of all collected test kits
* Package and ship test kits to be sent exclusively to Genetworx Laboratories via assigned courier services
* Maintain a clean, safe environment for facility staff members
* Keep onsite HR Business Partner or representative informed on all test related issues
* Perform all required tasks in a fashion that meets or exceeds legal and regulatory standards including, but not limited to: privacy/confidentiality laws (e.g. HIPAA,)
* High School diploma
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
* Able to use a computer and experience with healthcare database system (preferred)
* Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
* Problem Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analysis, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges.
* Communication Proficiency: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
* Flexibility: Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
* Decision-making: makes good decisions based on sound understanding and evaluation of relevant information; gathers information and involves others as appropriate