Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: Mission Center Training Coordinator
Under Supervision of the Mission Center Education Manager, the Mission Center Training Coordinator assists in the implementation of Mission Center education with an emphasis on on-going education initiatives. The position supports the maintenance of the Knowledge database platform and the development and delivery of Mission Center communications. Additionally, this position is responsible for administrative support not limited to room setup, scheduling and tracking training, creating training materials and reserving rooms.
- Provides on-going education on professional skills to include development of a customer centric approach, negotiation, time management, multi-tasking, effective communication, sales, professionalism, team building, technical tools, etc.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of training materials and documents not limited to manuals, quick reference guides, audio visual aids, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Assists in on-going improvements to existing educations materials and classes
- Provides administrative support by preparing materials, reserving rooms, setting up/breaking down training rooms, track all Mission Center training participation and communications, sending reminders
- Helps maintain records of the training materials and content covered with each group and/or individuals training
- Supports training presentations by assembling proposals, slide shows, demonstration and product capability documents
- Stays abreast of Mission Center education needs
- Helps maintain the Knowledge database
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent education in Education, Human Services, Human Resources or Instructional Design degree programs preferred
- Two years Customer Experience required.
- Experience working in a call center in the healthcare or addictions field preferred
- Ability to create professional looking documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and events concurrently
- High level of attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Organized and self-starting individual with drive for high quality results and problem solving ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment, while juggling multiple projects
- Ability to work one weekend day each week.
- Salary is commensurate with degree and/or experience
Work Environment: May work in a classroom or in the call center. The candidate will spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with Mission Center employees.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.