Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Marketing Lead Generation Manager
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in COVID-19, pharmacogenetic testing, and personalized health, GENETWORx is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory. That accreditation is the gold standard awarded to clinical laboratories that exceed inspection qualifications and ensure a consistent level of service that positively impacts patient care. Owned by Recovery Centers of America, GENETWORx quickly pivoted in March 2020 to become a leading provider of COVID-19 tests. GENETWORx offers COVID-19 accurate diagnostic tests, antibody tests, testing and reporting software, on-site testing management and more for universities and colleges, long term care facilities, Fortune 500 companies, and more.
The Marketing Lead Generation Manager for GENETWORx will be part of the GENETWORx Marketing Team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the GENETWORx lab team based in VA.
The Marketing Lead Generation Manager will play a key role in driving leads to our inside sales team via web, social media, direct mail, email, etc. You will turn inspiration into execution and develop a revenue pipeline. If you are results-driven, customer-focused and know how to turn an impression into a call, form or email and wish to break new ground in driving demand for a growing company, this role is for you.
The Marketing Lead Generation Manager is responsible for attracting and converting new customers for GENETWORx. The Marketing Lead Generation Manager will design and own a comprehensive demand generation program, inclusive of planning, coordinating, executing and analyzing. GENETWORx has both a B2B, B2G and a B2C focus, offering products and services for physicians, long term care facilities, employers, governments and other organizations, as well as for consumers.
The Marketing Lead Generation Manager will be an experienced Marketer with experience across an array of marketing channels, inclusive of direct mail, email, television, radio, print, etc. Their objective will be to drive traffic to the website and inside sales team. From target development to nurturing campaigns to program measurement, they will partner closely with sales and the marketing team to grow revenue for the business.
- Increase our lead generating efforts through email, direct mail, traditional advertising, sponsorships, content and social channels
- Manage lead gen, nurturing and cross-selling email campaigns within Marketo. Within Marketo, create segmentation, import data, build lists and ensure a strong sync with Salesforce for data
- Evolve the marketing tech stack through improvements in the usage of current technologies, and by researching and implementing new technologies, ensuring our systems can support business requirements at scale
- Manage large direct mail campaigns, inclusive of leading the content and design of the piece, identifying list vendors and purchasing lists, working with the printer, managing budgets, analyzing results, etc.
- Manages the purchase, strategy and execution of all advertising in print, television, radio, etc.
- Determine the sponsorship strategy in terms of placement, level of sponsorship and how to make the
- Develop personas and create unique messaging, content and marketing plans to drive business
- Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets
- Build, maintain and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards that measure all aspects of campaign performance, program effectiveness, pipeline performance and marketing ROI
- Use A/B testing to optimize all lead gen efforts
- Leverage our CRM (Salesforce.com) to scale our demand generation activities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field required. Masters, a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in acquisition-based/direct response lead generation marketing rolls on the agency or client side, preferably within healthcare
- Experience working within Salesforce.com, specifically within a lead generating position
- Experienced with Marketo, or a similar marketing automation software for email
- Experience evaluating, onboarding and learning new technologies which help grow business and improve the customer experience digitally
- High energy self-starter who is passionate about digital engagement experiences
- Laser focused attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to manage numbers, budgets and reports
- A relationship builder and collaborator who works well with others as well as independently
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities and manage projects smoothly to completion
- Experience in healthcare or retail businesses is a plus