Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities, and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated Inside Sales Representatives who will own, nurture and grow large, top-tier clients.
If you have proven experience onboarding, maintaining and growing large business clients requiring a high level of support and timely communication, learn more about the GENETWORx Inside Sales Representative position below.
Position Overview: The role of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for GENETWORx is to represent the lab in a professional, competent, and compliant manner. The ISR will be tasked with maintaining and growing lab services within their given territory. The representative will report to the Manager/Director of Client Operations
- Generates revenue by facilitating and developing new accounts, calling on prospects, and generating leads
- In partnership with the Account Support Manager, provide services for new and existing accounts, when necessary, including onboarding of new accounts which involves setting up accounts for the first time, obtaining access to the portal, providing demonstrations/training to end users on how to use the portal for ordering tests and reviewing results, helping clients customize their testing processes based on best-practices and needs of their organization
- Providing technical requirements necessary to be a client of GENETWORx
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
- Ensures HCPs and Employers are set-up properly with GENETWORx in order to notify patients and employees of their results in a timely manner
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing Sales Force CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends to identify sales opportunities
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing proposals
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, and communicating expected delivery date
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Adheres to monthly budget requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Demonstrates core mission and values of GENETWORx/Recovery Centers of America
- Travel — up to 15%
Education and Experience:
- Sales experience required, preferably in clinical or molecular laboratory industry
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Follow up on and develop sales both by phone, email, and face to face meetings
- Write quotes for existing client’s studies and potential clients
- Interact with all members of the company, at all levels, to accomplish goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of client care
- An understanding of value-based selling
- Presentation and Sales skills: Can put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience. Effective in the sales process
- Territory Management: Effectively manages territory and customer needs
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce preferred
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Work Environment: Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands: Must have a valid driver’s license. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.