Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: The Human Resource & ATS Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role will be the main point of contact for the ATS system and assist the recruiting team and candidates as needed. This role acts as liaison between employees and systems providers. This position resolves ATS problems and ensures effective use of the system and positive candidate relations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
* Performs customer service functions by answering candidate and employees’ requests and questions
* Completes Form I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 Files. Submits online investigation requests and tracks and assists with new-employee background checks.
* Resolves ATS related issues for candidates and employees.
* Communicates policies and procedures to applicants and employees.
* May participate with entering data into the HRIS for new employees and current employees.
* Files documents into appropriate employee files.
* Prepares new employee files.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent experience
* HR certification preferred
* HR knowledge and expertise
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Communication: Communicates information to individuals or groups; clearly and concisely conveys information orally or in writing to individuals or groups to ensure that they understand the message. Listen and respond to others.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that are available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected