Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America is looking for an experienced Healthcare Data Analyst to join the Operations Team. Goal of position will be to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources and deliver actionable insights that will guide organization to make well informed decisions. This position will also support Operations and EHR team in development of business requirements and UAT testing for system enhancements and product improvements.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and validates business intelligence and analytics capabilities/tools in support of company’s goals of improving quality/access and reducing costs.
- Performs ad hoc analysis from initial ask to delivery, including preliminary conversations with end users, data extractions from various data sources, data visualization, and narrative analysis.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Establish KPI’s to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Ability to gather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making
- Leverages thorough understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Translate story boards and metrics into technical requirements from which to develop insightful solutions
- Work independently as well as in a team to deliver end-to-end analytic solutions within tight deadlines
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Able to adapt quickly to new technologies to create the most insightful analytics for the business need
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff, including management and senior level executives
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Offer suggestions on ways to improve healthcare delivery, quality, and cost effectiveness for client health plan populations
- Responsible for tracking on-going outcomes reports and manage priorities for upcoming reports
- Work closely with the EHR team to understand the workflows and data points that exist in the EHR system, myAvatar.
- Responsible for UAT testing in the EHR to ensure enhancements/product improvements being delivered meet business requirements and delivers on business needs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, Management Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, or similar field preferred
- Experience in data analysis
- Technical writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in healthcare setting required
- Experience in interpreting data and making the outcomes actionable
- Experience developing and deploying BI Solutions with at least one of the following applications: QlikView, Qlik Sense, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau preferred
- Proficiency in SQL database design and SQL programming, including stored procedure and table joins preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills