Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Graphic Designer will produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions. To be successful in this role, you will have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, landing pages, brochures, digital ads, billboards, internal communications, and advertisements. The ability to tie ad concepts to organizational goals will be key. The Graphic Designer will also have ample experience overseeing numerous projects under tight deadlines, who has a positive, can-do attitude and understands how to drive ROI through the development and deployment of numerous ad concepts across multiple channels. Preference may be given to individuals who have experience in the medical/addiction treatment field, but this is not a requirement.
- Champion our brand throughout all channels: web, social, print, advertising, internal communications, etc.
- Ability to tie design to stellar website user experiences (UX).
- Strong knowledge of creating WordPress themes and child themes
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Understanding of relational databases such as MySQL
- A love of creative problem solving
- Comfortable working on tight deadlines and in a team environment
Education and Experience:
- Stellar creative portfolio which demonstrates competency in a diverse range of designs.
- Possesses a masterful knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and similar CMS platforms.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team — able to give and receive creative feedback.
- Degree or relevant work experience in design/visual arts.
Communication Skills: Interacts directly with team members, company executives and consumers while doing research. Ability to explain the use of data in a clear, concise way.
Teamwork: Researches creative and media elements in order to deliver the best message through the best channels.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.