Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, RCA has grown to include over a dozen facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment, and we continue to grow. The Executive Assistant being hired will support RCA’s Chief Science Officer, RCA’s Chief Marketing Officer, and the RCA Marketing team. The position is based in King of Prussia, PA.
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for executive management, including handling invoices, managing calendars, organizing files, etc.
- Extensive calendar management, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Transcribes, formats, inputs, edits, retrieves, copies, and transmits information in text, data and graphic form.
- Submits quotes and prepares check requests and purchase orders. Submits all invoices and follows up on payments of said invoices.
- Collects credit card and expense receipts and reconciles monthly statements.
- Researches, secures, and coordinates onsite and offsite meetings and conferences. Attends meetings to take minutes and distributes accordingly.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Research content and references for presentations, media interviews, and publications.
- Provides final review for presentations, blogs, etc., assuring content is accurate and formatted correctly.
- Prepares and edits correspondence and presentations.
- Plays a lead role in organizing high-level meetings.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; occasionally stands in for receptionist; answering or directing inquiries and maintains a high level of customer service in all internal and external communications.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Organizes and maintains files and records.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting with projects as needed.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of executive assistant experience working for executive level staff.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Concur experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a "can do" attitude required.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside scientists, clients, and vendors.
- Technical/Computer Skills: Displays proficiency using standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, and various software products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills. Must be able to apply the technical knowledge and skills required to achieve expected results. Functional knowledge of Concur Solutions strongly preferred; but not required.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available. Must respond to calls and emails quickly with exceptional attention to detail.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships, and establish a reliable track record. Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Communication: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Adaptability: Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
- Time Management: Determinates the appropriate allocation of time to each task to achieve desired results.
- Task Management: Balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Judgment: Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction; swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person(s) when necessary; works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Travel is rare, and when it occurs is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.