Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America is looking for an experienced RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) Systems Analyst to join the growing IS Team. In this role you will drive revenue optimization by maintaining an accurate and compliant EHR billing system, ensuring all federal, state, and payer regulations are met. You will be focused on operational excellence, providing operational guidance and oversight of the billing side of the EHR. You will be a direct report to the Senior Director of Business Operations with a dotted line to Patient Accounts. Customer service is key to ensure all customer’s questions/concerns/needs are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- System Administration in the EHR (myAvatar) for all things related to the Revenue Cycle.
- Ensuring all insurance contracts are loaded accurately and timely into the EHR.
- Maintain all ANSI X12 formats (277, 837, 835, etc.) in the EHR to ensure billing and cash posting is accurate.
- Work closely with Patient Accounts to resolve any day to day billing issues.
- Running ad hoc reports for Patient Accounts utilizing SQL.
- Act as subject matter expert for the entire revenue cycle process from within the EHR.
- Work closely with the EHR Support team to help with patch/enhancement testing.
- Independently manage daily process/functions for assigned tasks using the ticketing system.
- Review/identify/analyze necessary CPT changes related to quarterly and annual AMA CPT updates and regulatory changes by timelines set.
- Recommend new or modifications of internal processes to serve new purposes, improve workflow, customer satisfaction, product quality, and determine requirements to execute.
- Managing time effectively, performing tasks accurately and meeting set timelines.
- Identify root cause issues and escalate to Manager and Patient Accounts, as appropriate.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional manner; help foster teamwork to complete designated tasks
- Effectively facilitates department and/or client meetings, demonstrating a high level of comfort developing agendas and work plans that drive results.
- Attend internal held meetings supporting revenue cycle processes as they pertain to your role.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or 5+ years in IS support.
- Revenue cycle management, healthcare accounting, or advanced medical billing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of SQL and basic commands
- Careful attention to detail, patience, and ability to multi-task.
- Healthcare setting experience preferred.
- Working with ticketing systems.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Corporate office or other RCA facilities.