Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Works collaboratively with all RCA partners (internal and external) to ensure policies, procedures and processes reflect compliance with all regulatory regimes in which we operate, are operationalized and actionable in terms of appropriate levels and qualifications of staff, technology/systems and other critical factors necessary to function in a compliant, safe and sound manner to the benefit of our patients and employees.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and system requirements for new information technologies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements
- Reviews and assess proposals requesting changes or additions to existing reports or databases
- Translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the actual information and deadline needs of users
- Lead creation of reporting business requirements, technical design, testing, and maintenance processes
- Interprets and manages data within relational databases to ensure expeditious access, meaningful relationship, validity, pertinence, and reporting timeliness
- Develops performance dashboards with key performance indicators, formulas, and other related data to staff members, patients, and the overall departments/service areas
- Works closely with development/application support teams to ensure security enforcement when deploying reports
- Ensure report writing is optimized by creating efficient queries and stored procedures
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of experience in a healthcare setting
- SAP Business Objects/Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of Behavioral Health Field Terminology
- Complex query development
- Netsmart myAvatar
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
Business Acumen: Maintains and builds formal and informal channels for the flow of work; influences the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; consistently demonstrate behaviors that lead the culture of RCA.
Patient & Customer Focus: Know what patients and external and internal customers value; able to incorporate information and set appropriate strategy and measurements; takes actions that build patient and customer value; establishes and maintains strong patient and customer relationships along with fostering their trust and respect.
Decision Capability and Quality: Review facts and listen to diverse points of view before making decisions. Be able to make critical decisions under pressure and/or tight deadlines with limited information. Willing to take a stand on a decision that may be unpopular but has merit to produce the best possible outcomes.
Dealing with Ambiguity: Recognizes when change is needed and sets a motivational vision; learns and moves on quickly; can decide and act without having the total picture; demonstrates focus and clarity of thought in ambiguous, complex, or uncertain situations; is able to balance the need to deliver with what is best for the organization.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
Employee Signature Date
It is the policy of Recovery Centers of America (RCA) to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.