Website Recoverycoa Operations
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
E01099 – SVP of Outpatient Services
Position Overview: The VP of Outpatient Services is responsible for the development and implementation of RCA’s outpatient services strategy, operational and clinical model development and oversight of daily operations for all national partial hospitalization, IOP and general outpatient service lines. Oversees all aspects of all the outpatient facilities including development of leadership, collaboration with facility CEOs, service line development, provides clinical RCA training to Outpatient team, troubleshoots and solves clinical problems. Visits outpatient sites on regular basis and assists in start-up at each outpatient site. Full P&L responsibility for the Outpatient Services.
· Follows program policies/procedures and evaluate mechanisms to ensure consistency with the regulatory laws and standards
· Revenue, census cost and EBITDA target achievement
· Oversees all aspects of all the outpatient facilities including development of warm hand off from inpatient for each facility
· Advises the leadership of each facility
· Provides clinical RCA training to Outpatient team
· Troubleshoots and solves clinical problems and ensures outpatient programs prepared for all federal and state surveys
· Directs oversight of census with assigned area, including ensuring adequate leads and/or direction where appropriate.
· Ensures site meets census/budgetary requirements
· Visits outpatient sites on regular basis
· Assists in start-up at each outpatient site
· Available to the facility’s outpatient leadership for consultation
· Problem solving
· Assist with managed care contracting with outpatient services
· Direct oversight of census with assigned area, including ensuring adequate leads and/or direction where appropriate.
· Ensure all quality metrics met
Education and Experience:
· Master’s Degree in clinical specialty, social work, or related fields including highest level of licensure for same
· 15+ years’ experience in clinical or outpatient environments
· Management experience overseeing the work of other clinicians
· Experience with developing an outpatient practice while ensuring EBIDTA growth and census development
Impact and influence: Works effectively with and through others, and collaboratively those whom there is no formal authority over.
Collaboration: Work collaboratively with health professionals and leaders from other disciplines.
Decision Making: Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions; takes action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences
Creating the New and Different: The ability to generate new ideas and breakthroughs requires vision, creativity, and broad interests and knowledge. Must also be able to speculate about alternatives, manage the innovation process and teams, and bring those ideas to market.
Demonstrates Clinical Understanding: Relates well to referral sources, patients and their families. Promotes clinical excellence. Manages accreditation and standards of care.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.