Website Recoverycoa Information Technology
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
E01035 – IT Program Manager
The IT Program Manager, manages and leads the mission critical projects and IT activities and associated budgets to include Infrastructure, Applications, Support, EMR, BI, Cybersecurity and Emerging Technology Implementations This leader will report to the CIO/CISO.
- Oversee the project activities of IT teams, ensuring that projects are properly resourced, and are completed on time and on budget.
- Be a resource in developing upfront estimates of time and resource utilization through organized discovery with stakeholders, IT resources and vendors.
- Plan and manage internal and outsourced IT projects.
- Ensure that project execution plans are established and executed as planned.
- Review and/or approve adjustments in project outlays.
- Schedule and oversee meetings that have to do with IT projects.
- Administer and manage budgets for the execution of multiple IT projects.
- Present status regularly to management and governance committees
- Use negotiation skills, influence and creativity to achieve successful outcomes around scope, schedule, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
Education and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science or any related field of study or equivalent work history in a similar role.
- 5-7 years demonstrated IT Project Management and IT Integration experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Experience interfacing with executive leadership & customers
- Past performance managing to cost, schedule, technical & risk management
- Demonstrated experience with risk analysis, priority management, information security trends, current industry focus areas, vulnerability management & information security best practices.
Strong communications, presentation, & critical thinking skills
Ability to prioritize and display a high level of adaptability/flexibility while handling job responsibilities
Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to influence and creativity to achieve successful outcomes around scope, schedule, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.