E00996 – Healthcare Performance Reporting Specialist
Recovery Centers of America is looking for an experienced Healthcare Performance Reporting Specialist to join our Mission Center, which is the organization’s centralized admissions call center. The goal of position is to collect, monitor, and distribute performance related information from several sources in a clear, concise, and digestible format to provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and validates performance reporting tools and reports in support of company’s goals of improving outcomes and deliver quality, effective care
- Maintain a tracking system and prioritization system for new and existing performance reporting requests. Provides regular updates to stakeholders.
- Performs ad hoc analysis from initial ask to delivery, including preliminary conversations with end users, information extraction from various sources, generation of visualizations, and narrative analysis.
- Collaborate with team members and external stakeholders, actively participate in team meetings
- Establish/monitor KPI’s to measure the effectiveness of business decisions. Regularly contribute ideas as to how to positively influence team performance.
- Creates presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings discovery.
- Solves complex problems and evaluates scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes; makes informed suggestions supported with facts and
- Leverages understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Work independently as well as in a team to deliver end-to-end analytic solutions within tight deadlines
- Ensure quality of deliverables through validation and user acceptance testing
- Remains nimble and adapts quickly to changes and initiatives to create insightful analytics to meet the business need
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff, including management and senior level executives
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Offer suggestions and insights as to how to improve performance and outcomes based on study of business information
- Work within numerous applications including Salesforce, myAvatar, Qlik, and Five9
- Work independently given instructions and requirements with limited oversight
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or a similar field preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in healthcare setting preferred
- Experience in interpreting performance information and delivering actionable insights and recommendations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with BI software like Qlik, Qliksense, or Tableau preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills