E00975 – Product Business Analyst – DH
Do you want to be front and center to liberate mental health, recovery, and wellness problems in the healthcare community? Can you facilitate requirements-gathering sessions, synthesizing multiple stakeholder perspectives into a coherent, collective requirement document? Do you have the ability to create visualizations / mockups to illustrate workflow? Are you a good partner with your teammates and driven to execute both team and individual commitments that align with the corporate business vision? Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is looking for a passionate power contributor with proven product business analysis experience.
RCA Digital Health is a fast-paced, growing company that provides collaborative behavioral health mobile technology to improve the quality, cost, and value of care. We believe that it is possible to directly improve healthcare services through technology and provide state-of-the-art capabilities that improve behavioral health and wellness.
The product analyst is responsible for conducting product and business analysis for Shoutout™ product features and functions. Consulting with both internal or external stakeholders, the analyst explores the specific Digital Health workings, features, and functions of specific software modules. The product analyst has knowledge of technology impacts to product features and understands the variety of implementation contexts in varying organizations in support of our market segments in healthcare. Another key function is helping the product team and stakeholders define the product features and functions to meet business requirements. The analyst can champion customer needs to the Shoutout™ development team.
Duties and Functions:
- Experience working within a Product Management framework/discipline.
- Maintain a working understanding of the digital health’s product lines vision and roadmap.
- Understand business value, competitive differentiators, and the product value cases.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and synthesizing with identified stakeholders.
- Create visualizations to simulate workflows and validate feature requirements.
- Engage with internal and external customers to validate feature development.
- Complete requirements artifacts and ensure alignment with business value.
- Provide recommendations to prioritize and scope functionality into releases based on business value and development complexity for new or enhanced features.
- Communicate to stakeholders, highlighting progress against plan, changes to plans, implications to other teams and products, and issues and risks.
- Develop (Write) user acceptance criteria and conduct user acceptance testing. Experience in Agile Product Management methodologies and practices, SCRUM, and Kanban management processes is desirable
- Experience in digital health a big plus
- Startup experience or experience designing products on tight timelines/budgetary constraints
- Experience synthesizing user data and research into actionable insights
- Experience with business analysis tools and applications, such as Visio, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Excellent product/business analysis skills.
- Excellent problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional communication and diplomatic skills to communicate with stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Ability to work independently.
- Results and outcomes focused and driven to make an impact.
Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, or Computer Information/Science background preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Agile methodologies and stakeholder practices.
- 5 years’ experience in product/business analyst role; working in healthcare organization or HIT vendor. Non-healthcare candidates, demonstrating experience with enterprise complex data applications a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial dynamic and exciting environment.
- Healthcare mobile experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise SaaS/Cloud application development is essential.
- High-energy, creatively driven, hard-working, inspiring problem solver.
- Passion for development of great products and a desire to delight customers.
- Ability to sift through details quickly, determine what’s important.
- Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder.
- Independent, self-starting skills; a go-getter who doesn’t need to wait for instruction and is proactive.
- Ability to take ownership of a job function, help with documentation (technical, workflows, business rules, and end user), and establishing procedures for this role are required.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare telehealth, addiction, and mental health concerns a big plus.
- Requires a passion for design, helping people, and contributing to the success of our app.
- Excellent computer skills, including JIRA/Confluence, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Standard work schedule, occasional weekends, and travel to client sites.
- Some travel may be required (0-10%).
- Local Candidates preferred but will consider remote– King of Prussia, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro).
- Authorized to work in the United States; No company sponsorship provided.