E00927 – Lead Studio Producer
RCA Digital Health Platform
LEAD STUDIO PRODUCER
Recovery Centers of America is seeking an experienced, passionate news Lead Studio Producer to join our digital platform’s content production team.
We’re looking for someone who is a quick, results-oriented Lead Studio Producer to create engaging, cutting-edge content for our exciting new digital health platform. The job requires acute attention to detail, creative drive, and a solution-oriented attitude. The ideal candidate is an experienced, passionate storyteller. They should have proven media production expertise and be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-platform digital production environment. They’ll have the opportunity to generate original story ideas, develop fresh angles for a variety of content, and take part in brainstorming sessions with the digital health team. The job is great opportunity for any Lead Studio Producer seeking to elevate their creative skills and talents.
- Write and produce high quality content on a variety of topics utilizing a variety of media formats.
- Proficient in script writing and producing content from concept to completion.
- An instinct for identifying stories that complement our platform.
- Write/produce daily content in a fast-paced environment for both studio/remote productions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with executive producer and members of the content team.
- Must be able to handle a variety of projects with strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Must understand how to create and optimize content for digital and social platforms.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create highly engaging content for a wide variety of categories within the digital platform.
- Must be able to work occasional odd hours, nights, or weekends.
- Three-Four years of content/broadcast writing and/or producing experience preferred; more experience a plus.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent.
- Excellent writing skills-style, language, accuracy, and organization.
- Ability to write/produce quality work quickly.
- Flexibility to adapt content according to feedback from the digital health team.
- Attitude- must be cooperative and team-oriented.
- Ability to envision a concept and turn it into reality.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.