E00907 – Junior Producer
Recovery Centers of America is seeking an experienced, passionate Junior Producer to join our digital platform’s studio content production team.
We’re looking for someone who is a quick, results-oriented junior producer who is flexible and able to work in a variety of roles including, but not limited to: producer, production coordinator, talent booker, junior editor, studio set design; in short, able to take on any production task to get the job done! The job requires acute attention to detail, creative drive, and a solution-oriented attitude. The ideal candidate is experienced in production. They should have proven media production expertise and be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-platform digital production environment. They’ll have the opportunity to generate original story ideas, develop fresh angles for a variety of content, and take part in brainstorming sessions with the digital health team. The job is great opportunity for any junior producer seeking to elevate their creative skills and production talents.
- Assist producers in creating high quality studio content on a variety of topics utilizing a variety of media formats.
- Proficient in producing content from concept to completion.
- An instinct for identifying stories that complement our platform.
- Book talent and work as production coordinator for daily shows.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with producers and content team to gather assets including video, audio, studio sets, IT, podcasts, any items necessary to produce high quality, engaging content.
- Must be able to handle a variety of projects with strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Must understand how to create and optimize content for digital and social platforms.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create highly engaging content for a wide variety of categories within the digital platform.
- Must be able to work occasional odd hours, nights, or weekends.
- Three-Four years of production experience preferred; more experience a plus.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent.
- Excellent production skills, language, accuracy, and organization.
- Ability to produce quality work quickly.
- Flexibility to adapt content according to feedback from the digital health team.
- Attitude- must be cooperative and team-oriented.
- Ability to envision a concept and turn it into reality.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.