E00891 – Studio Media Manager
SENIOR VIDEO EDITING & VIDEOGRAPHER (STUDIO FOCUS)
Recovery Centers of America is seeking an experienced, passionate editor/videographer to join our digital platform’s content production team.
We’re looking for someone who is a quick, results-oriented editor & videographer to film and edit engaging, cutting-edge content for our exciting new digital health platform. The job requires acute attention to detail, creative drive and a solution-oriented attitude. The ideal candidate is an experienced, passionate visual storyteller. They should have proven media production expertise and be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-platform digital production environment. They’ll have the opportunity to generate original story ideas and develop fresh angles for a variety of content featured on our digital health platform. The job is great opportunity for an editor & videographer seeking to sharpen their creative skills and talents.
- Film & edit high quality, daily video and audio content for our digital health platform.
- Film & edit high quality video and audio for our social media campaigns & series.
- Film & edit high quality, daily broadcasts, on camera interviews, podcasts and handle publishing process on the digital platform.
- Coordinate original content ideas with Content Producers.
- Select and create interesting and compelling video, audio, info-graphic content.
- Generate interesting stories for the platform.
- Monitor content daily to ensure compelling,relevant video and audio is published in compliance with digital platform protocol and standards.
- Must be organized, detailed and have the ability to work with a variety of visual and audio source material.
- Must be able to handle a variety of projects with strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Must edit projects quickly and on time.
- Must understand how to create and optimize content for digital and social platforms.
- Must demonstrated the ability to create highly engaging content for a wide variety of categories within the digital platform.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to work occasional odd hours, nights or weekends.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in film/television, digital media or similar work experience required.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of editing experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in videography.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar non-linear editing software.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, AfterEffects and other HD formats.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.
Seasoned Editor (with strong working knowledge of videography)