E00874 – Inside Sales Representative
Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) — offered both in-person and via telehealth — as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
Position Overview: The role of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for RCA is to represent RCA in a professional, competent, and compliant manner. The ISR will be tasked with maintaining and growing RCA’s Business Development pipeline across all of our regions. The representative will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Generates revenue by facilitating and developing new accounts, calling on prospects, and generating leads
- Daily prospecting of internal and external leads
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
- Executing on weekly business development campaigns which can include call, email, direct mail and other channels in support of business development and account servicing needs. Campaign objectives may include:
- Data collection
- Appointment setting
- Lead qualifying
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- New programming, insurance updates, feature & product rollouts
- Seasonal updates
- Targeted, market segment-based campaigns
- & more
- Ensure warm hand offs of prospective clients to sales representatives
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing Salesforce CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends to identify sales opportunities
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Adheres to monthly budget requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Demonstrates core mission and values of Recovery Centers of America
Education and Experience:
- Sales experience required, preferably in addiction treatment industry
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Cold Calling
- Follow up on and develop sales both by phone and email
- Interact with all members of the company, at all levels, to accomplish goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of client care
- An understanding of value-based selling
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce preferred
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Work Environment: Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands: Must have a valid driver’s license. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.