E00842 – EMR Systems Analyst (L3)
We are seeking an experienced individual to fill an EMR Systems Analyst (L3) position to join our team in King of Prussia, PA. The EMR Systems Analyst (L3) will be responsible for executing EMR development needs from end to end, including form development, widgets, dashboards, and associated reporting. This role will prioritize requests based on business needs, scope requirements for build and coordinate with business owners for review, signoff, and implementation of requests. This individual will engage outside vendors when needed to support the execution of a given request. This role will execute tasks with minimal supervision. The EMR Systems Analyst (L3) will work with EMR team members, business stakeholders and end users.
- Work with EMR development team members and business team leaders to define requirements for form, report, and workflow requests
- Engage and manage outside vendors to facilitate execution of requests when needed
- Coordinate and plan all development requests within biweekly and monthly sprints
- Manage requests from end-to-end from idea to implementation with minimal supervision
- Work with other EMR team members and key stakeholders to successfully implement projects and requests and perform validation testing to confirm successful implementation
- Track the status of outstanding requests and provide weekly updates to key stakeholders on progress of work currently in development
- Perform QA/testing routines on all forms, reports and workflows that are created to ensure the functionality meets the requirements
- Assist EMR team with system patching review and testing in UAT environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years relevant experience
- Previous experience with executing development requests in EMR systems
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects at once with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of various EMR functions and modules, including by not limited to medication ordering, progress note documentation, treatment planning and other clinical workflow items
- Passion for helping people and solving problems
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to manage user expectations appropriately and proactively
Business Acumen: Maintains and builds formal and informal channels for the flow of work; influences the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; consistently demonstrate behaviors that lead the culture of RCA.
Patient & Customer Focus: Know what patients and external and internal customers value; able to incorporate information and set appropriate strategy and measurements; takes actions that build patient and customer value; establishes and maintains strong patient and customer relationships along with fostering their trust and respect.
Decision Capability and Quality: Review facts and listen to diverse points of view before making decisions. Be able to make critical decisions under pressure and/or tight deadlines with limited information. Willing to take a stand on a decision that may be unpopular but has merit to produce the best possible outcomes.
Dealing with Ambiguity: Recognizes when change is needed and sets a motivational vision; learns and moves on quickly; can decide and act without having the total picture; demonstrates focus and clarity of thought in ambiguous, complex, or uncertain situations; is able to balance the need to deliver with what is best for the organization.
Work Environment: Options include remote, hybrid and onsite
Physical Demands: The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: This role does not include specific travel requirements, though periodic travel to facility locations may be required for special projects or initiatives.