E00835 – SUD Clinical Product Manager
We are looking for a mission driven passionate SUD Clinical Product Manager to be responsible for driving our Recovery Coaching Use Shoutout product suite. The Clinical Product Manager utilizes domain knowledge and experience to drive the product roadmap through deeply understanding to envision and define highly usable solutions that help customers
Reporting to the SVP of Digital Health, you will own and connect the dots across the "voice of the market" and the technology team and ensure problems to solve and jobs to be done are well articulated.
You will be a clinical subject matter expert and work to evangelize the customer value and usage of Shoutout Health’s products and services. You will have a clinical engagement and virtual delivery understanding balanced against user experience in solving problems and positively impacting healthcare through clinical outcome and cost of care insights, comparisons and engagement analytics infused into healthcare workflows.
- Lead the Substance Use product suite roadmap and go to market strategies aligned to company objectives including achievement of revenue and lives impacted positively.
- Support the company’s product management, engineering, and data science team members by way of clear business needs, data needs, and functional requirements necessary to develop new features that provide customer insights using agile development methodologies.
- Engage, on a proactive and regular basis, the broader clinical community, delivery team members, and customers with an eye on quantified benefits and delivery time/cost/complexity.
- Drive the creation of capabilities that further reveal insights on clinical outcomes and economic comparisons across the ecosystem of healthcare to drive discussions and actions for improvement through usage of the Shoutout product suite.
- Develop solutions with mindfulness on adoption and go-to-market activities that ensure successful outcomes with customers lead to product evangelists.
- Contribute to the understanding of product competitive landscape, target market identification and refinement, buyers and user persona development and messaging.
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to ensure clear articulation of our value proposition.
- 5+ years of increasing SUD responsibilities showing strong experience with end-to-end problem solution discovery and delivery.
- Successfully scaled and supported a clinical SaaS/cloud solution through growth phases to exceed revenue targets in a healthcare market.
- 3+ years of clinical experience (licensed therapist, nurse, etc.), and/or 5+ years of practical operational experience in a healthcare organization or healthcare technology organizations (quality, safety, care management, care coordination, analytics, etc.) required.
- Medical coding exposure and understanding is ideally aligned to this role.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful and trusting relationships with colleagues representing varying needs, personalities and styles.
- A solid technical acumen and experience working with software product management and software engineering teams to bridge market problems with technology solutions.
- Healthcare acumen and exposure required with the ideal candidate having exposure to population health platforms, provider comparisons, and network evaluations.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams including engineering and product, sales and marketing, delivery and customer engagement.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill complex problems into simple documentation tailored to the audience.
- Experience with JIRA or similar systems for agile software development preferred.
- Experience with office software skills (e.g., MS Office or Google Suite) required.
- Passion for making healthcare better for patients and more insightful for providers working to improve healthcare outcomes. Patience to solve hard problems and work around operational roadblocks.
- Strong alignment to our core values and company culture. Our values include getting stuff done, listening to learn, caring for our work and being innovative and creative in solving big problems
- A person with inspirational qualities and tendencies who creates an atmosphere in which people work together enthusiastically to produce outstanding results.
- High degree of user empathy and ability to balance advocate for the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to pursue their objectives passionately with an ownership mentality and a focus on the overall success of the Company and increasing stakeholder value.
- A self-starter with a bias for action. A non-political team player who can quickly establish themselves as a trusted member of the team and can be trusted to #GSD.
- Ability to be flexible, i.e., "Bend don’t Break", in the Face of ambiguity and adversity.
- A hands-on, entrepreneurial spirit, able to capitalize on moving windows of opportunity in evolving market segments.
- Innovative and strategic thinker with exceptional communications skills. Must be capable of "listening to learn" and be a team advocate. Assertively voicing opinions and ideas in the spirit of challenging and improving the organization and its products and services as measured by revenue growth and/or profitability.
- High levels of intellectual curiosity and understanding to break down issues and work relentlessly to solve them through software solutions and ecosystems.