E00821 – Traditional Marketing, Sr. Manager
Traditional Marketing, Sr. Manager — Recovery Centers of America, Digital Health
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, RCA has expanded to include 17 facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment. The team at RCA is one of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working teams you’ll find, and the RCA Marketing team is no exception.
As the company evolves, Digital Health will be at the forefront of everything we do. Access to recovery and mental health services are available through our new digital platform, called Shoutout™. Shoutout™ is comprised of a community of clinicians and team members dedicated to connecting, inspiring and educating people around the world on the topics of addiction and mental health. Our first-hand knowledge of the devastation these illnesses can bring individuals, families and communities is our driving force.
Existing entirely in-house, the RCA/Shoutout™ Marketing team, based in King of Prussia, PA, is tasked with portraying the heart and soul of the company, our mission, and the positive impact we can have on the lives of not only patients but their loved ones as well. The Traditional Marketing Senior Manager for Recovery Centers of America will play a key role in that task.
Recovery Centers of America is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager of Traditional Advertising with extensive experience in television, radio, podcasts, out of home, print, etc. The Sr. Manager will lead the company’s Digital Health strategy and execution of traditional advertising channels, oversee media purchases, collaborate on creative development, manage a significant budget, and lead performance analysis. They will advertise new and emerging digital products and services to a broad audience via offline advertising. They will negotiate the purchase of television, radio, podcast, outdoor, and connected TV media, while maintaining agency relationships for media planning, buying, and analysis. This also requires working collaboratively with the in-house Digital and Creative teams to lead cross-channel campaign integrations. The Sr. Manager will lead the performance optimization of established regions and the debut/rollout of new markets as the company continues to expand. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop seasonal, cross-channel advertising campaigns, in conjunction with the VP of Marketing, the creative team, and the cross-functional Digital Health team.
- In partnership with buying agencies in each respective channel, plan and execute monthly/quarterly advertising campaigns in line with seasonal behaviors in each market, as well as for neighboring state expansions.
- Collaborate on creative development to support seasonal strategies, including hands-on copywriting for radio, podcasts, and television scripts, billboard ads, and more.
- Manage the creative distribution process, ensuring that all new radio, podcast, and television creative are distributed to the proper markets, and performing quality assurance of all distributed content.
- Manage a significant budget (of six or seven figures) in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting, and often working closely with Finance.
- Analyze real-time and trending media performance via weekly reporting calls with agency partners and real-time internal reporting.
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging media opportunities in all channels, including phone calls and in-person meetings with prospective media vendors and salespeople.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to determine the optimal agency and partner mix to meet the company’s evolving Digital Health advertising needs.
- Organize quarterly planning presentations to be shared internally with company executives and C-Level leadership.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience, managing cross-channel, complex marketing campaigns, inclusive of TV, radio, podcasts, out of home, print, etc. Digital experience a huge plus.
- Experience instituting and participating in an organized creative development process for campaigns
- Extensive experience writing professionally, inclusive of emails, internal and external presentations, and marketing material. Copywriting for television and radio scripts a plus.
- Solid mathematical aptitude. Ability to analyze complex datasets, understanding major KPIs in different broadcast channels.
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies.
- Communication with executive leaders of the company in a daily function.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong project and time management skills.
- Laser focused attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as an articulate and positive problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, or any related field from an accredited institution.
Customer Service: Meets internal and external customers’ needs in timely, effective manner. Proactive, driven, and professional.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work in a professional office space, with some flex/remote work available
Travel: Travel is limited. Some local travel during the business day is required, as well as some out-of-the-area and overnight travel (<20% of the time)