E00820 – Paid Digital Marketing, Sr. Manager
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, RCA has expanded to include 17 facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment. The team at RCA is one of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working teams you’ll find, and the RCA Marketing team is no exception.
As the company evolves, Digital Health will be at the forefront of everything we do. Access to recovery and mental health services are available through our new digital platform, called Shoutout™. Shoutout™ is comprised of a community of clinicians and team members dedicated to connecting, inspiring and educating people around the world on the topics of addiction and mental health. Our first-hand knowledge of the devastation these illnesses can bring individuals, families and communities is our driving force.
Existing entirely in-house, the RCA/Shoutout™ Marketing team, based in King of Prussia, PA, is tasked with portraying the heart and soul of the company, our mission, and the positive impact we can have on the lives of not only patients but their loved ones as well. The Paid Digital Marketing Senior Manager for Recovery Centers of America will play a key role in that task.
Are you a paid digital marketing rock star who has proven experience mastering the digital advertising space for direct-to-consumer marketing? If you want to leave your mark on a growing company through cutting-edge digital marketing, all while helping others–this role is for you.
The Paid Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, managing, optimizing, and reporting on paid digital advertising strategies to support the direct-to-consumer marketing efforts for RCA’s Digital Health business. The Paid Digital Marketing Manager will develop strategy and manage execution to drive high-quality traffic to our website and mobile app, creating awareness and driving high conversion (web form submissions, phone calls, live chats, and app installs).
This individual will manage significant monthly budgets, spanning multiple regionalized campaigns, for paid digital marketing campaigns to support business goals. This individual will also work closely with SEO and social media counterparts. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this position will be responsible for driving our growth goals through digital marketing efforts.
With a strong grasp of digital paid media best practices, the Paid Digital Marketing Manager will be able to develop and perform A/B tests, analyze on-page content, assist in the creation of new landing pages, make recommendations for improving on-page performance, utilize geofencing / retargeting and more. This individual will perform extensive research, analyze trends to drive actionable insights and results, and produce meaningful reports for the management team.
- Manage large budgets (of six or seven figures) for regionalized multi-channel paid marketing campaigns to drive significant growth for all Recovery Centers of America’s Digital Health business.
- Manage Google Ads, Bing Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.), Display & Video Ads (awareness & retargeting campaign strategies), and more.
- Perform day-to-day paid digital marketing campaign activities including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, testing, optimization, campaign extension, etc.
- Track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns against performance KPIs.
- Create reports to communicate performance to key internal stakeholders and make recommendations for improving performance.
- Design landing pages and constantly A/B test new creatives along with ad copy to improve conversion rate and achieve an optimal ROAS.
- Create best-in-class paid social media ad campaigns to drive engagement and leads.
- Identify optimization opportunities based on data analysis, industry standards, and independent research.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimizations, including search query mining, advanced usage of negative keywords and keyword expansion.
- Liaison with graphic designers, web developers, and other members of the Marketing team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Paid Search, Paid Social, Display & DSP campaigns, preferably in both B2C and B2B roles, with six- or seven-digit annual budgets that you were responsible for optimizing. Experience on the agency or client side.
- Google Ads Certified.
- Expertise on the evolution and use of Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo, Google Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Conversion, Goal and Event tracking.
- Experience with designing and setting up A/B tests in landing page platforms like Unbounce.
- Expertise on all Social Media channels, driving record engagement and lead volume.
- Basic understanding of web standards, analytics, and SEO.
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with solid decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong project and time management skills.
- Laser focused attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as an articulate and positive problem-solving attitude.
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms.
Customer Service: Meets internal and external customers’ needs in timely, effective manner. Proactive, driven, and professional.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work in a professional office space, with some flex/remote work available
Travel: Travel is limited. Some local travel during the business day is required.