E00805 – SVP Digital Health
Recovery Centers of America has helped thousands of patients achieve recovery from drug and alcohol use and improve their mental health. With facilities across the Northeast and in the Midwest, we are a leading provider of behavioral health in the USA. To advance our mission of saving lives, Recovery Centers of America provides Online Counseling and is rapidly growing in services provided and geographic reach of our digital health services. Our patient facing platform, Shoutout, connects patients with counseling, world-class content, a community of support, and more.
The Senior Vice President of Digital Health is responsible for the development, implementation and success of RCA’s digital health offering- including its products, services, technology platform and functionality. The Senior VP will lead the building and overseeing of the platform and products, own the strategic direction, and ensure the team has the right tools and systems it needs to build successful products at a fast pace to grow its customer base and revenue generated.
RCA is looking for a visionary who has experience identifying and fulfilling customer needs through innovation and implementation of new platforms, products and services. This position requires a leader who can own the strategic direction to successfully meet customer needs, while differentiating from competitors and enabling a viable, growing business.
- Establish the platform and product vision (along with the CEO) and ensure the entire organization is developing strategies that align with those goals.
- Be accountable for the digital health business’s revenue generation, growth and P&L.
- Hire, train and mentor all members of the Digital Health team, inclusive of developers, content creators, product managers, project managers, operations managers, and more.
- Lead the development of projections around costs and revenues, as well as timelines and plans for new product development initiatives
- Establish processes and procedures to work effectively across the organization with the multiple stakeholders, such as Inpatient Operations, Clinical, Marketing, Outpatient Operations, and more.
- Grow downloads, therapy and group enrollments, and premium subscriptions in Shoutout services and grow revenue month over month
- Follows program policies/procedures and evaluate mechanisms to ensure consistency with the regulatory laws and standards of the program
- Oversees the rollout of the platform and programs across the organization to ensure successful training, adaption and advocacy of Shoutout
- Partner closely with Licensing, Recruiting and Outpatient Operations to ensure demand is met with supply and vice versa as the business grows swiftly
Education and Experience:
- Experience leading the development, implementation and launch of a digital platform and products (ideally service and/or health care related) delivered digitally to market
- A strategic thinker with the passion for new products, strong ability to prioritize and ability to turn a concept into reality
- P&L ownership and management experience
- Strong communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Experience in a growing, fast paced culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, ideally MBA
- 15+ years’ experience implementing, growing and enhancing a digital platform, ideally a service and ideally related to telehealth
- Management experience overseeing the work of a growing, multi-faceted team requiring strong leadership, organization and strategic direction
- Impact and influence: Works effectively with and through others, and collaboratively those whom there is no formal authority over.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with clinical, marketing and operations professionals and leaders from other disciplines.
- Decision Making: Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions; takes action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences
- Creating the New and Different: The ability to generate new ideas and breakthroughs requires vision, creativity, and broad interests and knowledge. Must also be able to speculate about alternatives, manage the innovation process and teams, and bring those ideas to market.
- Demonstrates Clinical Understanding: Relates well to referral sources, patients and their families. Promotes clinical excellence. Manages accreditation and standards of care.
Travel: Estimated at <25%, flexibility required