E00797 – Inside Sales Team Manager
Position Overview: The Inside Sales Team Manager will serve as the lead subject matter expert on sales-related questions for clients, providers, and internal stakeholders. The ISTM will assist in monitoring and assessing team performance and guaranteeing that clients’ needs are consistently met. The role of the ISTM is to represent RCA in a professional, competent, and compliant manner. The ISTM will be tasked with maintaining and growing RCA services within their given territory. The representative will report to the Director of Sales Operations
- Generates revenue by facilitating and developing new accounts, calling on prospects, and generating leads
- Reviewing of all new leads and sales call with inside team members
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
- Account and book reviews with Inside Team sales members
- Ensures HCPs and Employers are set-up properly in order to notify patients and employees of their results in a timely manner
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing Sales Force CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends to identify sales opportunities
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing proposals
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Adheres to monthly budget requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Demonstrates core mission and values of Recovery Centers of America
- Travel — up to 15%
Education and Experience:
- Sales experience required, preferably in addiction treatment industry
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Follow up on and develop sales both by phone, email, and face to face meetings
- Write quotes for existing client’s studies and potential clients
- Interact with all members of the company, at all levels, to accomplish goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of client care
- An understanding of value-based selling
- Presentation and Sales skills: Can put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience. Effective in the sales process
- Territory Management: Effectively manages territory and customer needs
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce preferred
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Work Environment: Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands: Must have a valid driver’s license. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.