E00709 – Procure to Pay System Administrator
The Procure to Pay System Administrator role at Recovery Centers of America (RCA) will support the centralized procurement and accounts payable by playing a key role in our procure to pay system roll out, ongoing configuration, maintenance and administration of the software. This position will partner with Procurement, Accounts Payable and Business Stakeholder to understand business requirements and use that knowledge to propose process solutions using a best in class procure to pay SaaS system. During the implementation phase this role will be a primary lead on system design, set up, acceptance testing as well as many other functions to support a successful deployment across all locations. Post implementation, this role will shift to ongoing administration of all aspects of the system and ensuring the most robust and automated processes are a constant focus for implementation across RCA. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Procure to Pay process across a wide range of industries, suppliers, and categories. RCA is looking for a proven team player who can prove their ability to function well in a challenging, fast-paced environment and who wants to play a major role in establishing a best-in-class procurement function.
- Implement the chosen Procure to Pay software across all business lines and company locations
- Assist with user training and orientation to generic system functions and issues
- Application administration including:
- Master Data (Suppliers, Catalog Items, Financial coding)
- User administration including assignment of roles and access levels
- Developing and maintaining approval flows
- User acceptance testing and system integration testing supporting instance upgrades and releases
- Drive supplier enablement activities with the critical supply base to enable cXML connections and digital engagements
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills, be assertive, and demonstrate initiative to improve processes
- Work across all sites to drive adoption of the platform to ensure stated benefits are achieved
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in MIS, Supply Chain or Business Administration or Equivalent work experience
- Experience implementing or working with a leading procure to pay provider such as Coupa or SAP Ariba strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Procure-to-pay practices (purchasing, receiving, accounts payable). Inventory and Supplier Enablement knowledge is a plus.
- cXML, EDI or similar eCommerce applications and formats experience is preferred
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, P2P, SIM, Coupa, JDE/Oracle, Ariba
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency required in preparing and analyzing complex data sets for problem solving purposes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Superior time management skills
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend limited time on their feet, and have very limited interactions with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected