Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) — offered both in-person and via telehealth — as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
RCA is making a strong push into digital healthcare and is building a team of top notch architects and engineers to build out new digital experiences for our clients. We are growing fast and need people with a passion for technology and customer experience to help us bring a new level of care to those in need.
The perfect candidate for the Integration Engineer position will be someone with extensive experience integrating legacy and open-source services into a high-scale consumer-facing mobile application stack. It is somebody with deep knowledge of RESTful and stateless API architectures, and experience working directly with business leaders to determine integration approaches that best align with business strategy. The candidate needs to be an active contributor to the security, reliability, and scalability of a platform that will experience rapid development and growth over the next few years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other relevant area (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of IT experience with at least 3 years developing back-end systems and integrations
- 3+ years experience with PHP (specifically with Laravel)
- Video streaming experience is preferred
- Experience working with cloud-based application architectures, preferably on AWS.
- Experience working with MySQL databases
- Experience working in Agile and CI/CD teams, and leveraging common DevOps tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience working with security frameworks for API integrations. Experience working in a HIPAA environment strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in collaborating, influencing, and negotiating with stakeholders in generating successful outcomes for the business.
- AWS Certification is preferred
- Works with leaders across the organization to understand business strategies, direction and identify needs.
- Translates strategic requirements into reusable enterprise architectures.
- Demonstrates understanding and leadership of system integration architectures.
- Provides guidance on potential solution evaluations around feasibility, practicality, scalability, technical viability, consistency, and cost.
- Provides technical leadership regarding performance, scalability, security, design, and implementation of new technical capabilities, particularly in relation to the integration of 3rd party services with an existing application stack.
- Ensures architecture aligns with modern design and operational standards, and is capable of quick adaptation and scaling as the business evolves.
- Participates in key project design reviews as part of the methodology process to ensure application designs adhere to the enterprise architecture guidelines.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place