E00650 – VP of Marketing – Telehealth
VP of Marketing –Telehealth
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, RCA has expanded to include 15 facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment. Due to COVID-19 and the increasing prevalence of mental health services needed, RCA has expanded our outpatient and telehealth services. RCA is creating a world-class mental health telehealth service with 24/7 inspirational, educational, and expert content, as well as access to clinicians, recovery meetings, and more.
The RCA Marketing team, based in King of Prussia, PA, is participating in the creation of the long-term vision for this service and is responsible for establishing it as a nationwide brand, creating the go-to- market strategy and executing on it in order to drive millions of customers and subscribers.
Recovery Centers of America is seeking a VP of Marketing-Telehealth to grow our telehealth service.
The VP of Marketing- Telehealth should have experience within an innovative, entrepreneurial company, ideally within a direct-to-consumer tech business. The VP will have a ‘seat at the table’ with leadership from across the company and will represent Marketing in both strategy and execution. They will work closely with the broader Telehealth team to create a digital offering of content and telehealth services unparalleled in the industry.
The VP should have a passion for mission-driven technology-based companies and expertise driving customer growth through multi-channel marketing efforts. They will lead all the B2C Marketing efforts across digital and traditional channels, as well as B2B efforts with payers, employers, universities,etc. Channels to be leveraged include, but are not limited to, paid digital (paid search, display, social, etc.), television, radio, print, social media, sponsorships, influencer marketing, partnerships, affiliates, and more. Experience directly with these marketing channels is required. The VP will also play a heavy part in content creation, both written and video.
The VP of Marketing- Telehealth should have experience establishing and managing a team of direct reports as well as colleagues and indirect reports and agencies, and have a passion for coaching, mentoring and leading by example. They should be comfortable and amenable to being very hands on and executing alongside others. They will report to the CMO of Recovery Centers of America.
- Determine the skill sets needed to accomplish the Marketing objectives of this service and establish a cohesive, effective team of Marketing experts internally and externally to succeed.
- Establish and aggressively grow RCA in the telehealth space to become a nationwide, leading provider of mental health telehealth services in the US.
- Meet and exceed company-wide goals around patients receiving outpatient treatment via tele-health and customers subscribing to our content.
- Increase retention and engagement from RCA’s patients in our inpatient setting (both during their time in our facilities and post) and grow the patient base who did not attend RCA for inpatient treatment but need telehealth services.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns to grow existing markets and establish RCA telehealth in new markets throughout the US. Campaigns will be multi-channel, inclusive of digital, traditional, etc.
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products and services, including hands-on copywriting, landing pages, ad campaigns, etc.
- Manage the creative distribution process, ensuring that our messaging is cohesive and organized across all marketing and advertising efforts.
- Build the brand as the predominant provider of mental health services and counseling through the US.
- Manage a significant budget in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting, and often working closely with Finance.
- Analyze real-time and trending performance, have a strong handle on the KPIs of the business and sharing your analysis throughout the organization
- Partner closely with the call center, the directors of various lines of businesses, and clinical team members across the organization to ensure our strategy, execution and results are on point
- Conduct market research on other telehealth and outpatient providers and identify opportunities to improve or expand upon our services
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging advertising opportunities in all channels
- Organize and present planning and results presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
Education and Experience:
- 15+ years’ experience, minimum, managing cross- channel complex marketing campaigns, inclusive of digital (PPC, SEO, Social), traditional (TV, radio, out of home, print, etc.).
- Experience creating and bringing to market new brands, products and services. Ideally, experience establishing a new brand in a way which results in quickly growing brand awareness and a strong reputation.
- Comfortable in fast-paced companies with large goals and a passion for breaking new ground.
- Experience managing a team of individuals of varying degrees of experience, while also holding significant individual responsibilities and leading or contributing to multiple projects
- Expertise in instituting and participating in an organized creative development process for campaigns.
- Extensive experience writing professionally, inclusive of web content, emails, internal and external presentations, and marketing material. Copywriting for television and radio scripts a plus. Examples of writings will be required.
- Very strong project management skills is a must.
- Solid mathematical aptitude. Ability to analyze complex datasets, understanding major KPIs in different broadcast channels.
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies.
- Communication with executive leaders of the company in a daily function.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, or any related field from an accredited institution, MBA in Marketing or a similar field preferred.
Hard working: Able to multi-task without losing attention to detail, strong time management skills, flexible and focused.
Leadership: Leads by example with integrity, respect and professionalism at all times. Remains dedicated to our cause and goals.
Branding: Establishing and managing a new brand, brand reputation
Customer Service: Meets internal and external customers’ needs in timely, effective manner. Proactive, driven, communicative and professional.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of projects by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work in a professional office space
Travel: Travel is limited. (<10% of the time)