E00649 – Regional IT Manager
The role of the Regional IT Manager is to ensure optimal performance of field office information technology systems and operations in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The Regional IT Manager will provide technical expertise and guidance to field office IT staff on the operations and maintenance of devices and peripherals, local and wide area networks, including needs analysis, problem solving, disaster recovery plans, and security.
The Regional IT Manager will coordinate closely with the Director of Information Technology and the IT staff at corporate to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions in line with the organization’s strategic vision. The Regional IT Manager will report to the Director of Information Technology.
This position is based out of the corporate office in King of Prussia PA. The incumbent will travel, as required, to the five sites that are under this role. At this time these sites are; Capital Region, BraceBridge Hall, Lighthouse, Raritan Bay and Devon. The sites may change in the future based on additional sites being added to our company and what makes the most geographic sense. The travel will be in order to implement technology solutions and support the management, operations, quality control, and efficiency of IT systems supporting the field office operations.
This person will also participate in defining and implementing IT policies, procedures, and best practices. The responsibilities listed below will be reported back up to the Directory of Information Technology and End User Services.
Specific responsibilities of the Regional IT Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the IT operations in the field, including user support, IT systems, domain services, communications, and connectivity;
- Monitoring upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Providing guidance and support to field office IT staff as they perform troubleshooting and maintenance tasks on the servers, PCs, and other devices;
- Network configuration assessments, and implementing Hardware/software upgrades and improvements;
- Planning and executing technology projects and system implementations in the field in an organized and effective manner. Establishing project scopes, goals, timelines, resources, and deliverables that support business goals and tracking projects progress;
- Assisting field office IT staff in planning and managing new office build outs, and office moves;
- Mentoring and training IT staff in the field;
- Planning and developing IT budgets for field offices, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Working with field office IT staff on maintaining up-to-date documentation of IT infrastructure and equipment in each field office;
- Recommending information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements;
- Developing, and implementing new IT procedures in the field and reviewing and enhancing existing procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to manage IT systems and staff remotely through appropriate technology;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technology projects and system implementations effectively;
- Management skills with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel in the assigned region;
- Experience working as a team leader;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, and three to five years related work experience