Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America is seeking a results-oriented Production Assistant to assist and support its Content Production Team in the administration and creation of content for its digital health platform. The job requires acute attention to detail, creative drive and a solution-oriented attitude. The ideal candidate works well under pressure and the has ability to prioritize production requests from multiple divisions within Recovery Centers of America.
- Works with the content production team in the development, production, post-production and maintenance of all content assets related to the digital health platform.
- Assists in pre-production and production of long and short form content for multiple internal and external uses.
- Contributes to long- and short-form integration proposals and creative concepts.
- Opportunity to write, produce and edit new/existing content.
- Organizes, logs and archives all content the company produces into an easily accessible digital library for all departments to access.
- Catalogs and maintains all legal forms, production logs and production schedules into an easily accessible digital system for all departments to access.
- Manages producer’s timelines and producer’s schedules, including tracking production crews, vendors and suppliers for content development, production and delivery of digital assets.
- Ensures internal department workflow and tracking documents up to date.
- Edits video clips of integrated digital content as necessary as well as prepares and catalogs it for upload onto the digital platform.
- Gathers and edits content for live and pre-recorded programs and internal presentations.
- Works closely with the network or studio scheduling teams to track delivery, air dates, and times of upcoming integrated content.
- Supports the team on all integrations and proposals.
Production Assistant Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong television or film production background
- Editing abilities (Adobe Premiere Pro or similar non-linear editing software)
- Project Management
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Proactive, with a high level of organization
- Promoting process improvement
- Ability to communicate with production teams in a professional, television/media related manner.
- Developing creative ideas and standards
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Film, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Entry-level television or film production experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar non-linear editing software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
King of Prussia