E00630 – EPMO Business Analyst
Position Overview: The EPMO Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between the executive/business departments and Information Services (IS), analyzing new requests, business systems, strategies, and assisting in driving new processes and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to interact with all levels of management, and posses the technical skills required to deliver business solutions with excellence.
- Work with sponsors, stakeholders, and product owners by driving the documentation of use cases and project requirements for approved projects
- Generate business process workflows from use cases and requirements in conjunction with business owners
- Analyze business processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement
- Consider portfolio impact across all departments, systems, and businesses while making recommendations
- Develop risk management plans for projects
- Guides business stakeholders in writing UAT plans
- Assist in user acceptance testing, ensuring use cases are tested and approved
- Supports the preparation for internal and external meetings by preparing and communicating meeting materials and addressing meeting logistics
- Drives internal de Produce reports on application development and implementation as required
- Supports EPMO department initiatives through project management/coordination activities
- Develops relationships and fosters effective communication with business stakeholders and Information Services
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience, preferably within healthcare or related industry
- Experience with Agile framework (SCRUM, etc)
- Experience with business analysis tools and applications such as Visio, JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Experience with workflows, use cases, and project requirement creation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and manage differing points of view
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of business analysis principles, methodologies, and terminology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong collaboration skills and experience building relationships in a cross functional work environment
- Lead: Inspire others to work collaboratively to set and achieve aggressive goals, facilitate timely and relevant decision making, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Adapt and influence: Acute situational awareness, comfortable under pressure, frequent change or unpredictability, strong influencing and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization/situation
- Solve problems and think independently: Advanced ability to identify and structure complex problems, prioritize issues and solution development, plan and conduct work, process information quickly, and place information in to an intuitive context or framework
- Communicate effectively: Deliver clear and concise written and verbal messages in a structured manner, manage differing points of view, tailor communications/style to audience, and craft presentations with quality expected for senior level executives
- Business Analysis Certification (IIBA, CCBA, AAC)
- CRM Salesforce experience or other CRM application
- EMR Netsmart Avatar experience or other EMR
- Healthcare experience
Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships and establish a reliable track record.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external deadlines in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Planning: Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of RCA and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected